The TST429 Platinum transducer is the most powerful transducer available from Clark Synthesis.
With approximately double the output of its TST329 Gold counterpart, the TST429 is geared toward those audio/video enthusiasts who revel in its maximum performance for the ultimate home cinema experience.
Commercially, the TST429 is the choice of premiere driving simulators and top commercial/military training.
With a focus on providing the ultimate in performance and output, Clark Synthesis designed the TST429 to meet the demands found in many audio/video applications such as high-end home cinema furniture, cinema risers and platforms, custom floors, and ProSound equipment.
An amplifier is required in order to operate the TST429 Platinum. Clark Synthesis recommends using an amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 125-150 watts @ 4 ohms (per transducer).
- Reproduce full-frequency, full-fidelity sound
- Transmits sound in both physical and audible form
- Increases the viewer’s experience of being actively involved in the film
- Can be fitted either directly to the furniture, or to the riser on which the furniture rests
- Has 135 watts continuous power handling
- Frequency response 5Hz – 17kHz