The TST239 Silver transducer is a great choice for most entry-level audio applications, but don’t let that fool you. This transducer has more than twice the output of competing products.
This product is widely used in the game chair market, providing solid performance at an affordable price. The TST239 Silver is also used in some home cinema applications.
Its dependable performance shines as it takes your films and video games to a whole new level without depleting your finances. With its affordability and solid performance, it’s easy to see why it should be your first choice for home cinema and gaming.
An amplifier is required in order to operate the TST239 Silver. Clark Synthesis recommends using an amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 75-100 watts @ 4 ohms (per transducer).
- Reproduce full-frequency, full-fidelity sound
- Transmits sound in both physical and audible form
- Increases the viewer’s experience of being actively involved in the film
- Can be fitted either directly to the furniture, or to the riser on which the furniture rests
- Has 100 watts continuous power handling
- Frequency response 15Hz – 17kHz