SI’s new Reference Motorized II is the most elegant motorized projection screen available today. You can now quietly enjoy your home theater in less than 12 seconds with the new high speed ultra quiet motor… The motorized projection experience has never been so good!
The new ESI “Electronic Solutions Inc” high speed ultra quiet motor with “built in” – “in motor” controls. With a motor noise of only 3db over average home noise, and with a high-speed of 34-rpm – one of the quickest motor speeds available today – you can now quietly enjoy your home theater in less than 12 seconds.
Projector Screen Controls
New electronic illuminated set-stop buttons eliminate the hassle of allen screws making installation a snap.
Compatible with AMX, Crestron, Lutron, and more.
Flush & External Mount all in one!
Another Reference Motorized Series benefit is that the chassis is flush mount. Up until now, the industry standard from other manufacturers has been selling a separate chassis to put the box in, which is both costly and impractical. With SI’s new Reference Motorized Series, the customer/installer can either add flush mount plates at the bottom or add the sexy decor plate. Either way, pricing remains the same while eliminating the need for an extra box.
- 115VAC and 230VAC available
- “Super Flat” Rigid screen tension system
- Flush in-ceiling, external, or on-ceiling mountable
- Custom Screen Sizes – 16:9 – 80″ – 133″
- Custom Screen Sizes – 16:10 – 80″ – 133″
- Custom Screen Sizes – 2.40:1 / 2.35:1 – 80″ – 133″
- Custom Screen Sizes – 4:3 – 77″ – 133″
- Reverse Roll available
- Lunar HD .85 Gray
- Gamma HD 1.1 White
- Solar HD 1.3 White
- Gamma Maestro HD 1.1 White Weave
- Lunar Maestro HD .85 Gray Weave
- 24″ of black screen drop, up to 6′ custom available
- Power is located on the left side of unit
- Simple installation with universal brackets
- IR Receiver & Remote (included)
- Low Voltage Control (included)
- Decor Wall Plate & Hardware (included)
- RF Receiver & Remote (optional)
- RS232 & Cable (optional)
- Flush Chassis or Decor Case (select one)
- Lifetime replacement policy
Motorized Screen Mounting Brackets
SI’s motorized projection screen mounting brackets give installers the flexibility to mount on-wall, on-ceiling, in-ceiling-top-mount, and in-ceiling-side-mount. This new design allows for incremental adjustment both vertically and horizontally after the screen is mounted.