The AW339 All-Weather transducer is the weather-resistant version of the TST329 Gold.
Designed to produce full-fidelity sound in a variety of climates and environments, the AW339 can turn a deck, hot tub, or boat hull into a full-frequency speaker.
An amplifier is required to operate the AW339 All-Weather. Clark Synthesis recommends using an amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 125-150 watts @ 4 ohms (per transducer).
- Works by activating the material used to construct structures, such as fibreglass or wood
- Provides invisible sound whist eliminating need for external or pop-up speakers
- Based on Weather-proof version of TST329 Gold
- Frequency response of 10Hz-17kHz
- Used by several whirlpool and spa manufacturers to offer sound package upgrade