The AQ339 Aquasonic® Underwater Speaker is the world’s only full-frequency, full-fidelity underwater speaker.
This amazing speaker brings water to life, enabling a wide array of pool enthusiasts to enjoy the gift of music below the water’s surface.
The AQ339 can be used in two different ways. For those wanting a more permanent installation, the AQ339 can be mounted inside a large light niche with a face ring kit (niche and face ring kit sold separately). For users who need underwater sound in multiple locations, such as synchronised swim teams, a tether can be attached to the AQ339 so it can be used as a drop-in speaker.
An amplifier is required in order to operate the AQ339 Speaker. Clark Synthesis recommends using an amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 125-150 watts @ 4 ohms (per speaker).
- Enables swimmers to hear the low-frequency elements of music, which are missing from other underwater speakers
- Can be used for training by enabling the swimmer to hear others speaking to them via a microphone connected to the system
- Permanent installation by fitting it into a standard (large) light niche
- Temporary installation by dropping it into the pool using a tether
- Frequency response 20Hz – 17kHz
- Being used by the American Synchronised Swimming Team in their training for the 2012 Olympics